CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Two Peas and Their POD

So today was moving day. The turnout was incredible--we could have raised a barn with the amount of friends and family that showed up to help. We can't thank you enough for sacrificing your Memorial day to help us. We truly appreciate it. It's a testament to the power of collective genius how much we were able to pack into one 16'x8'x8' "POD". All that Tetris practice when we were younger (or not) really paid off. Here's a few pics of the "main events":

Daniel can sleep anywhere!

Playdate!

Sweet Victory!
(and yes, the door closed)

3 comments:

cyndy said...

I'm glad you guys are going "home!" I love you

Orantes said...

thats my little guy sleeping. He worked hard helping you pack. I enjoyed our day, and would help you unpack if you wanna stay.

Anonymous said...

The final picture of the packed POD is amazing! That was definitely a miracle of God, ha.

Can't wait to have y'all closer to Char-town!

Love,
~Sis~