CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Big 2-7

This past Saturday was Jonathan's 27th birthday. This is the first birthday in three years that Jonathan hasn't been out of town on a business trip, so we were definitely looking forward to celebrating together. So Friday night we had dinner and cake with both sets of parents and Joanna at the Greys' house--one of the new perks of living near family :) We even got to "Skype" with Matt, Haiden, and David and they joined us in a lovely rendition of "Happy Birthday" from 8000 miles away in Okinawa.

We decided to get bikes for each other as a combo B-day/Christmas present this year. Since Jonathan's birthday came first, I got to enjoy my present early. On Saturday, which was Jonathan's actual birthday, we met Chris and Elissa in Virginia for a 17-mile (downhill!) bike ride on the Virginia Creeper trail. (Separate post coming soon.)


1 comments:

cyndy said...

Happy late bday Jonathan! I havent been my usual date-keeping self recently. ha I hope you had a great bday!