CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

The Next Chapter

We just found out today that we are heading back to Charlotte (or at least it's vicinity)! Jonathan accepted a job as a design contractor at Lowe's headquarters in Mooresville, NC. He starts March 10th, so we have four weeks to get the house ready and a For Sale sign in the front yard. Needless to say we have a long to-do list. But no complaints here; we're excited and incredibly grateful. God's hand has been so evident in this and we are truly blessed. More to come...Love, J & M

5 comments:

cyndy said...

Oh my word! yay and yay!! I am currently obsessed with reading friend's blogs so yay. But even more so yay is that you are moving closer to home!!! I am so excited for you b/c I know you guys have been wanting this for a while. Love to you two and hope to talk to you soon

summerae said...

i am so so happy! we can see your sweet face more. love you both.

asheville needs more of the grey family:)

The Carey's said...

That's great news! I'm sure you are so excited thinking about being back in Charlotte (but not so much about the moving process). Praying everything goes smooth over the next month!

Anonymous said...

No one is more excited than Sis! I know all you girls will be wanting to see them, but you'll have to race me! lol =)

Jo said...

We are so very excited about you two coming back this way, and glad Jonathan can call our place "home" for a short while--though we know his heart will be back in New Bern with Melinda. Praying for a speedy sale and for you two to be reunited asap. Love you,
Mom